Friday, May 24, 2013

I know you would all like some pictures, but for some reason I am having a hard time loading them, I need more practice. Things in the mission field are pretty busy. But it is a lot of fun. Being with your mate 24/7 is a challenge for us both. It does us both good to be patience with each other, we couldn't do it without the lords help. The weather is warm and I am loving every minute. But I can't find a swimming pool to lay out by, they are all junk. That's ok I really don't have time anyway. We are busy everyday. And yes I have to be up around 7-7:30 every morning and it's killing me, but I am getting use to it now. Really dead tired at night and have no problem going to sleep. The people here are awesome, they are all very friendly and we feel safe in our little flat. I have driven only a couple of times, it is a challenge so I try not to do it too much. I won't go any where with my companion, we need to stay together. The other missionary couples are really fun, we try not to hang out very much together but we are always at the same events, so we do hang out a lot. We miss you all very very much, hugs and kisses to all Love Elder and Sister Davis..

No comments:

Post a Comment